Customer Returns Policy
Rì Galerie offers you a buying experience to be exceptional, and that’s what we aim to deliver with every order.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
We offer every customer a 14-day no-risk money-back guarantee on your order. We will arrange the collection and return shipment of any artwork you purchase from us at no cost to you.
Please note the following is required for a returns request to be accepted:
- it has to be less than 14-day since you received the artwork
- the artwork must be in the same condition as it arrived and in appropriate packaging––ideally in its original packaging
- please note artworks must be carefully readied for return shipment in their original
packaging* in order to qualify for a refund
- it is important therefore that you take care when unpacking received artwork
For artworks that arrived damaged we ask for a photo of the damage to be provided so that the artist can learn more about what went wrong with their particular shipment.
*If the packaging was insufficient, please package to the best of your ability and be sure to take pictures for insurance purposes.
Please note: you have 14 days from receipt of the artwork to request a return and a further 14 days to fulfil it.
How do I request a return?
To request a return or a replacement, simply: email us
If the unthinkable happens and your artwork arrives damaged, please follow the returns process outlined above. Some detailed photos of any damage sustained would also be really helpful. If you can manage to retain the original packaging, that would be great too!
What happens next?
- Once we receive your request we'll process it within five working day
- We’ll confirm your designated pick-up date and provide all instructions and relevant
documentation via email, one working day before the collection
- You will be fully refunded the artwork value and initial shipping costs once we confirm the
the artwork has been collected by the courier and is safely back with the artist
- Alternatively, if you have requested a replacement, the seller will ship your new artwork as soon as they receive the original piece
Still, need help? Contact Us